Friday, November 4, 2005

previous blog no more..!!

sobz...!! don't know what happened to my previous blog...!! sigh... kind of lost it... nono... hmm... i sign in and my blog is lost... what happened...?!! sobz... anyway, previous blog only opened a month ago and there's only 2 entries.. luckily only got 2 entries la.. if not,i'm dead.. kekekee.. hmm... i think i've got way too much blog d... just finished updated my friendster blog.. then i still have my multiply blog... and then i still have msn, myspace or something like that... gee.. i think rotten d.. then this one lor... which i will update but not often.. and the last one which will not be updated is my xanga blog... kekeke... 1, 2, 3, 4... 4 blogs i have... kekeke.. not to count those that i've open but didn't log in... hmm.. anyway, 9 more days to spm...!! already posted about it in friendster blog... gee... nothing much to write d.. update next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.