Wednesday, May 3, 2006

HapPy BufDay, KriStiNe Lee Pui Yi…!!

It’s someone bufday today…!!

HapPy BufDay, KriStiNe Lee Pui Yi…!!

Happy birthday, honey.
You are already 18.
Be good and be happy.
Hope you are always happy and have a memorable birthday!
I know you already had one.*cough*
I mean there was already something very good happened to you. *wink*
More than good, like, magic!
Something you have been waiting for so long, it does fulfill now!
Keep it in your mind.
That something so memorable and so special.
That’s not much I can do for you.

Hope you’ll like what I did.
Love ya lots…!!

Enjoy ya birthday to the max, ya! muaxXx…

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Sweetheart..thank you so much!!
Thanks alot
*hugs*
I appreciate it..i really do...
Gosh..this year would be one of the best birthday i ever have.
One of my dream actually came true even b4 my birthday itself.
Gosh...
Plus...looking at all the load of sms i received....calls and everything.....
With people like, u, jensen, zhihao and jen who actually include me in their blog...gosh...i am all speecless.
YOU GUYS TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY IZZIT...OR WHAT..hehehe
THANKS EVERYONE..
love u guys..thanks thanks thanks
*hugs*

muax maux muax

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.