Saturday, July 26, 2008

break.

I am having break now! Not exactly sem break because my real course hasn't even started.


So now I have another three weeks to bump around.

I don't know what to do with it but will plan something most probably. Gee.


Here's another still life drawing I did like two weeks ago.

Some other assignments are too childish to post here. LOL



Photobucket



I'm not good in still life drawing because I'm such a perfectionist the objects look dead and not real. *sob*

That's what my mom told me. Everything is too neat.


By the way, in case you didn't know, my mom is a critic. LOL

One that give useful criticism, of course.



Anyway, nothing much lately.

Can't wait to go for movie again.


LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.