Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the Father murdered my PC.

The Father murdered my computer just this afternoon.


I'm serious.

He really did.

The Father went to unplug the main plug without closing any programmes running which for your information was a lot, about five to six programmes in total not to mention without shutting down, too.


It might not sound like such a big deal, isn't it?

But it just is.

My PC wouldn't turn on after that no matter what and it just died like that.


No sound, no image, nothing.

Except that the fans are running when I on it but other than that, nothing.

There's not even a beep sound when my bro-in-law was trying to re-boot it or something.



And hence I'm PC-less now except that I'm using his but this doesn't count because all my files and programmed aren't here.

It sucks.



Seriously it does.

And the fact that I just got back my PC two weeks ago and now I have to send for repair again. Sigh.


And I have to do it fast.

Like tomorrow.


More work load for a busy week.

I'm freaking out.

Maybe a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.