Thursday, August 28, 2008

copycat Writers.

I just spent more than an hour plus to edit a so-called article by a coursemate of mine for the Newsletter that we are doing for the Communication Skill subject just to end up finding out that basically almost the whole article are being copied off from Wikipedia.


WTF...!!!


It's not like it's not okay to do research online but research is research, copying every single words from beginning till the end is not a fcuking research for godness sake!

I'm so mad now!


If I can copy articles directly from a source and write it as written by me, why would I need writers to write articles for the Newsletter?!

I might as well just copy everything directly from the source and freaking put it as written by me, the editor.



BuawWwww...!!!




Fcuking waste my time!

And what am I supposed to do now?


Re-write the whole thing myself?!

Kill me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.