Monday, August 11, 2008

new banner!!!

New blog banner...!!


Got bored of the previous one but still, thanks Bell for it. Gee.

It's time for a change but...


my creativity is limited.



So I ended up with this simple banner.

Yes, simple but nice, right?! =P


I like it so much. For the mean time.

Until I got bored of it again.


LOL

No doubt, it's gonna be fast.


Bu for the mean time, this work. No?


What do you think, readers?!

Tell me something.



By the way, I have some minor editing of the mini titles at the side bar and also some of the descriptions.



*edited*


I just noticed one thing!!


My blog is in P.I.N.K!

Wth?!



I only noticed when Kristine said something about my blog being pink in my cBox.

I'ma dumb.


Really wth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.