Thursday, September 18, 2008

point & line.

These are my first and second assignment this semester for Art & Design Fundamental class.



Photobucket

Photobucket



This is about point where I'm required to form a visual using point only comprising different shapes and sizes.

Took me some time to think of what to draw and ended up with this.


The girl is actually a well-known model whom I've forgotten the name.



Photobucket



This is to form a visual comprising of line only instead. So basically it's anything and everything because you use line to draw no matter what.

I got that idea from Deviantart and I forgot to link the girl who did a very nice colourful piece of the somewhat similar concept but much more nicer instead.



I still have tons of assignments to go. *tongue*

Here's two for you guys to comment one.


Feel free to comment ya. *smile*



2 comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.