Saturday, October 25, 2008

DSLR camWhore.

Remember that I said my BaBa, Jj lend me his DSLR about a week ago??


I didn't manage to take much photos with it because I didn't know what to take when I'm at home and all the events I was looking forward to kinda failed me. So... not much photos. *sad*

And now that I've return him his DSLR, I don't think I'll have any chance in the near future to play with it anymore.


But when the DSLR was with me, I practised one thing... which is...



















to camwhore with DSLR! LOL!



Photobucket

Photobucket



Hahaha!! Cuteeeee?? *tongue*

Have yet to master but... not bad, right? LOL


Somemore can one hand! Haha.



I'm sure you guys are very sweat about this. DSLR to camwhore, what a waste.

But no, I tried learning to take photos also, as in real photos.


I will post them up next time.

Just some crap for this. Tee~



And Ipoh Thread gathering is tonight!! Weee!! Hyper ne.

Can't wait for tonight and I'm gonna go early! Not desperate, but to bring the chocolate that I made to K Box first.



Yeah, I finally made Chocolate Crunch Slice again yesterday and I baked Butter Cake for my mom and also Oreo Cheesecake for Carrmen. *grin!!*

Will share recipes and pictures with you guys next time.



Update when I'ma back.

*hyper*



p/s: Please do the new Nuffnag poll ya!! Thanks! Heart you guys tons!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.