Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my Dream.

I turned around and then I saw him. His sleek muscular body, glistening under the sun, looking all delicious and yummy, without me noticing, drool going down my chin escaping from its home.

Such a handsome, so good looking.

How badly I wish to own him or at least touch him.

Yes, I want to touch him badly.



I'ma not a pervert FYI!


But he's too irresistible! I feel like marrying him right on the spot.

Yes! It's that kua jeong!!



I got a picture of him. You curious??


Here goes.






































































Photobucket



Yes!! That's him!!

Mercedez Benz C200 Kompressor!


OMG! OMG! OMG! *drool gao gao can mati dot com*


When I first saw it behind my car this afternoon accelerating so fast, I totally fell in love!! Look at it, so gorgeous, so handsome!! Whichever way you like to put it.

How I wish I can have a ride with him.


Sound so wrong. Hahaha!!

But don't care! I wanna ride!


It's seriously so good looking, I'm practically drooling all over my seat in my own car already.


But after a while, something potong stim.


I noticed the driver in it drive like a jerk.

Yes, I just say jerk.


He seriously drive like a jerk! I think I've even convinced myself he's a jerk in real life. *frown*

I don't know how to explain it but just the word jerk.


I do put in the possibility that the driver might be in a hurry, rushing to somewhere or something important and hence he's driving like a jerk. Maybe, just maybe that is still forgivable.

But if he's not in a hurry and he's driving like that! I'm so gonna tell you I'm very sure that he's a jerk!


Sigh.


Such a hot baby but own by someone who drives like a jerk. *frown*

Such a waste.


Might as well give to me as a gift!

I'm so gonna take good care of it.


Sleep with it, eat with it, bath with it, do everything with it! *LOL*



Anyway, just a very random one because I saw it during this afternoon and have a very strong urge to blog about this. *tongue*

By the way, I'ma back last Saturday.


I'ma sorry for the lack of update because I was very very busy since I came back with all the spamming I did in LowYat.net forum. *LOL*

I'm just kidding. I'm really busy with assignments with all the datelines so near and so many things to do.


So for now, I guess Penang trip pictures wouldn't be up soon. But don't worry, I'll have some random post like this one here and there for the mean time.

Will be back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.