Saturday, November 22, 2008

COCKROACH!!!

Photobucket



What do you think that can make me blog when I am supposed to be rushing my butt off assignments?!
















































































Photobucket



I felt something on my leg and I thought it was those normal tingling feeling I always experienced and I ignored it.

A moment later when I was just about to start doing my assignment, I found out that freaking horrible creature was on my leg!!!



O.O!!!



*SCREAMED! JUMPED AND RAN OFF TO KITCHEN!!*


Surprisingly my parents didn't wake up even though I screamed and so I was left alone to fight the battle with that ugly creature.

Killed the damn thing with insecticide and... left the corpse lying there as I wouldn't want to go near it.



And now I'ma left with the phobia of the damn disgusting creature being ON meeeeEEEEEE!!!!!


eewwWwwww!!!



I can't help but to keep on feeling like there's something crawling on me now!

T.T



H.E.L.P



5 comments:

Spectre said...

MY POOR SIU KEONG! MAY U REST IN PEACE! *go burn joss stick n hell notes now* SOB

stella said...

spectreee!! if that siu keong is really ur pet i'ma gonna kill u when i see u!! XD

teeheee.

Anonymous said...

hahaha....that time it was damn funny....

stella said...

it is not funny okie?!! T.T

JustJasmine said...

Scary la... But fun to play with.
:)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.