Saturday, February 7, 2009

ma new obsession, ma new Baby!! ♥

My new Baby has finally arrived on ma door step this morning...!!! WeeeEeee~!!

Super duper hyper happy giler chisin kancheong!! *jumping around LOL-ing*



Photobucket



It's Dell Inspiron 1420 in white! *love*

I just ordered it online like 2 or 3 days back and ta-daaaa~ It's mine already now!!


But somehow I think ma GummyBear is jealous that I call it ma Baby. *lol*

♥ Ain't he cute?~ *hahaha~*


I really do mean if ma GummyBear is cute. *rolleyes*


But I'ma sorry Sayang! I can't help it but to get overly excited for ma new Baby ne! I promise you're still first on ma list ya.

Just let me get excited for a bit and then I think I'm done. Tee~


Once I got ma hands on ma new Baby, first thing to do is of course to get it ready for everyday use.

Installed Window Live Messenger plus Window Messenger Plus, Skype, Mozilla Firefox plus plugin and lastly Apple Safari browser especially just for Joomcool.com forum!


LOL

Damn priority right for Joomcool.com?! *grin*


But I think I still need a few other programmes for example, I think I'll need Photoshop but most important now, I need to install Microsoft Office!! *lol*

Yeah, I didn't buy it just to save about 100bucks plus.

Gonna get it from Sifu soon, I think. *smile*


Anyway, I think I need a new name for ma Baby!

Or else I think ma GummyBear gonna be like super duper crazily blur when I say ma Baby. *lol*


Any suggestion? Anything white, cute and... crazy?

Yes, crazy. Ma new Baby it's gonna be crazy because the owner is crazy!


I'ma waiting for suggestion ya!



Oh! And by the way, other than obsessing over ma new Baby, currently I am like super duper freaking addicted to Love Story by Taylor Swift!





I heard it on the radio a few days back while I was in class and since I couldn't catch english lyric when I am listening to song, I already decided I like it when I heard the music and the beat itself alone.

Tracked the song and found out it's Love Story then only I found the lyric when I was back home at night. Romeo and Juliet... and I definitely am totally head over heels now!


It's so super duper nice giler I can't stop listening to it since last night over and over again till... now? I so want the song but I don't know where to download. *frown*

Anyone is kindhearted enough to send me the song?~ *teary eyes*



O' and I quote:

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes.

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes.


Sugar overdosed!!! Sweet giler!



Gee!

I guess it's enough for today.

I have so much to blog!!

But I have so many assignments that I am supposed to do!

Argghhhh~!! *pull hair!!*



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....

ur new lappie is cute ne love d colour!!! XD

and that song, OMG!!!! Head over heals with it too ne!!!

and yea am gonna get the song soon!! will send it to u soon yea!!!

Love u lots dear!!

stella said...

un. thanks ne~ can't wait for the song ne. feel like listening to it 24/7 nonstop. XD

love u.

╭-* cღииĩє 云 *-╮ said...

♥ i love white colour lappie..
♥ and it's dell!!
♥ im also using Dell lappie hehe..

♥ btw, i love this taylor swift's song - "LOve Story" so much!!!

stella said...

connieee darling~ XD

you like it?~ hahahaa. i like it a lot too neee~ but no new name yet worrr *pout*

eehh!! you love that song, too!! i'ma like super duper addicted ne. XDDD

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.