Thursday, March 19, 2009

random text.

Suddenly received a text asking for yumcha that she came back from Singapore and wasn't stated there who she is.


Yeah, obviously I know who could it be and she came back to hometown because her grandpa passed away. *frown*

Feel so sad to hear the news but I just guess things like this prone to happen.

So just have to be strong ya.




Suddenly feel quite stressed up in some ways and I don't even know why.

I even have class tomorrow. I am supposedly to be on break.


But replacement class tomorrow for the coming sem. *sigh*

It seems like there's so much to do and so not enough time and most importantly, I don't have anyone to accompany me to do anything.


Somehow I don't fancy shopping alone.

I need someone. Sigh.



And to top it all off, I miss ma Baby Drug like hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.