Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool... Cool Stuff!!

It's April Fool...!!



And I need to go 'hang qing'. Though they said at 7am yet... no sound until now.

Is it one of the April fool trick? I hope not. *lame*


Anyway, I hate April fool, especially when I got prank.


I super hate it when I got prank!!



I swear I'll hold all grudges I possibly could to those people who actually succeed in pranking me! *piff! geram face*




WoOops~

Sorry I just pop out out of a sudden when I went MIA for a while now again. *blek*


FYI, I'maaaaaaa busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

So yeah, be right back!



I wonder when...




And o'yeah! Class just started again just for one day now... and I'ma already half dead.

You see how busy I am? *act busy*



I'maaaaaaaa brain super half-paralysed now! *muka cacat*

So be patient with me aight!



Will be right back soon with some cool stuff!

And I say...


Cool stuff!!!!!!



So watch out! *lol*

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.