Thursday, May 21, 2009

assignments are Bitches.

Good Morning! *chirpy chirpy voice*


Haha. Sorry for the morning hypeness.

It's been a while since I am up at this time of the day. Gee.


Anyway, I have nothing really to blog about these few days.

Since either I am at home or... I'm in Starbucks. lol.



So, yeah~ Starbucks pictures again!!



Photobucket



I think Starbucks should make me their ambassador or something. *lol*

Ma blog is full of Starbucks pictures!!

Scroll scroll and you'll know. *tongue*


But... you sick of Starbucks pictures yet?

Because I have a whole lot more to go!



Moar moar moar Starbucks pictures!

*laugh*


Just kidding alright.



But yeah, I guess Carrmen and I have been extreme with Starbucks lately.

Till the staff actually say hi to us and stuff every time they change shift. Yes, we sit there until they change shift!

Extreme giler, right?!



And my wallet is killing me, too.


T___________T



I am so fcuking broke, can!


But we've got no where to go. Sigh~

Seriously I am damn wishing for some real cash to flow in soon.



And assignments are bitches.

But I love bitches. *hitwall*



I know, I know.

Self-torture to say I love assignments.


Bitches are bitchy but people still love them, no?

That's assignments and me.

Crazeeeeeeeeee!



Super can't wait to get ma new baby DSLR soon!

I want! I cannot tahan already!


Anyway, here's one of the photography assignment I am going to hand in.

Large aperture.



Photobucket



I swear the printed version looks much more nicer!

I don't know why but it just does.


Still... not bad, no?

Love it actually.


Can't wait to camwhore and take moar, moar and moar pictures after I got ma hand on ma baby DSLR!

But... I don't even know what brand or model I am getting.

*bang wall*



2 comments:

яіи†akase said...

STARBUCKSSSSS x33s!!

*cough* I only like the name actually :X lalalar ~~

alLets' Lexy said...

-_________-

rin will always be rin.

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.