Wednesday, May 13, 2009

photography - I want DSLR.




Photobucket





Photobucket







Did a simple photoshoot back in coll on Monday.

Kinda rushing for photography assignment cause suddenly lecturer aka. principal said need to hand in after holiday which is after next week.



O.O!!!



Managed to get four photos approved and now left with two more.

How la me no DSLR yet.

And ma Dear gonna chao to KL soon.



T________T



Takkan want me take all with SLR, can die weh.

Damn.


Anyway, those are not what I am going to hand in for ma assignments.

Those will come later.



Now... I wonder should I sleep or not.

*hitwall*



O' by the way, new poll hosted by Nuffnang is up. Do the poll ya~ *grin*

Must do, okay?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.