Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Traditional Packaging done!

-update at the bottom-



Say Yay!!


I'ma finally done whacking ma Traditional Packaging assignment! *weEee~*


Yeah, been delaying it again and again for a while now already.

Dragging for it though it wasn't that difficult to get it done but if to do a great job, it's not easy either.



Actually already handed in to lecturer on Monday but she said it's better if I can repair some parts of it so that it doesn't look so 'worn'.

But yeah, finally gao dim everything tonight!

Final product is ready!



Photobucket



Though it wasn't that good but I love it! *laugh*

Kinda excited since I got it done already.



There's another packaging assignment to do and...

I'ma seriously dragging it again.


*kick packaging assignment aside*



There's so many more assignments waiting for me!!

Damn typography gives me headache.



And I seriously need a DSLR! *cry!*


O'yeah. I totally forgot about ma computer graphic assignments.

*hitwall*




-update-


Update for ma Traditional Packaging as someone gave an idea in ma blog comment, I lined the Chinese character with gold lining.



Photobucket



It does definitely look better than before now. ^^

Thank you breadpitt for the idea!!


And Sifu asked me to take a picture of the packaging being opened, here's a rough one.



Photobucket



Already posted it in Joomcool.com forum, ma thread regarding this assignment. ^^


6 comments:

breadpitt said...

looks great... but the word were blend into the background as a result dint stand out, suggest gold outline for the word ;-p personal opinion ,no offend ok ;-o home town were near yours too...kampar;-p

alLets' Lexy said...

hey thanks for the idea! didn't thought of that for a while~ XD
and thanks for dropping comment~ ^^

яіи†akase said...

Wah, nice :DD I like how it can be opened :X (ROFL say until like I'm getting married, hah!)

Perhaps you can add some glitters on the word too? lalalars ~

alLets' Lexy said...

rin! if u getting married, i give that to you aight?! lol. XD

nahhh... no glitter, not traditional enough. =P
but thanks anyway and handed in ady la~

Yumie said...

Love it dear! <3 I like the choice of colours and the simplicity of it all. Good work!

Love from another kitty~ Mew. >w<

alLets' Lexy said...

thank you yumieeeee dear~ XD

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.