Monday, May 18, 2009

we want free domain, too!




Photobucket



After this almost msn like convo spam in Bell's status, we decided to have a blog post about it.


Nuffnang is giving out free domain and you ask why I know?

Because there's one day I bloghop to JamieChin's blog and found out that it has been redirected to...

her own new domain!!


And then I was at Bell's blog and bloghoping to Tziaaa blog which was once hosted by blogspot and... I got redirected again to Tziaaa new own domain.



T________________T



Why is everyone getting their own domain?

Somemore it's free sponsor by Nuffnang!!



So here I am to ask this question loud and big...




Why Isabell and Stella do not get

their own free domain from Nuffnang?!!





I supposed it's big enough.

But o'well...



You ask why Nuffnang should give us free domain in the first place?

Because...


I am Stella ma!


Since Tziaa and Jamie deserve their own domains, why not Isabell and me?

You tell me why la now!


So now, we demand for free domain sponsor by Nuffnang!

You hear us?




We say we want free domain sponsor by Nuffnang!!!




p/s: Anyway, this post is due to the boredom of two nothing-better-to-do girls and no offence to anyone especially Tziaa and Jamie. And o'yeah, we really don't mind free domain, ya know. *wink*

9 comments:

Yatz said...

fwah stim..LOL

joshuaongys said...

yea la why why why hahahahah

alLets' Lexy said...

hhahaha!!!

i suka yats' 'Do Main'~ LOL!!

jamiec said...

I see what you did there..
Hahaha!

Hello Stella, long time no see :P

alLets' Lexy said...

oOops. jamie is here~ *blush*

hahaha. hello jamie,
tot ya don't remember me. =P
anyway, no offence ya~ tee~

CherliN :: Tzia said...

haha.

dropped by.

alLets' Lexy said...

o.O!

aiyak! even tzia is here!!
hahaaa.

Isabell said...

tziaaa berat sebelah..

><

she never visit my blog also.. ><

alLets' Lexy said...

you never leave comment at tzia's blog also~ *blerk*

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.