Saturday, June 20, 2009

ciao.




Photobucket



...yet I am so broke!






Cis!

I know. It's been so long I didn't have a proper post, but... life's been busy!

Or... more like... lazy. *tongue*


But as I've said... be back soon. lol

And to Rin, the cuteee little emo-ish girl who keeps leaving me lovely comments, I'ma sorry for one picture post again.

Don't miss me much aight! *syiok sendiri*



So now I gotta ciao prepare to go out with Bell.

Lunch, camwhore, shopping and bla bla bla.


Ciao!



6 comments:

яіи†akase said...

EH EH THANKS :D I berry cute one I know :X I got emo-ish meh? *EMO* Oh, I do .__.

I won't miss ya ^__^ I promise ^__^

Ish, that bell keep snatch you away. Help me whack her ^__^ heh :D

alLets' Lexy said...

hahaha!!! cannot whack bell, she's cute, too. =P

яіи†akase said...

urek :DD that scary ladeh cute? D: ROAR RUN FIRST LATER SHE KILLS ME :X :X *RUN*

alLets' Lexy said...

lol. since u said that, wait to die ba. LOL!! XD

cookie said...

thatz a very nice pic of starbucks
u're good! :)

alLets' Lexy said...

thanks cookieeee~ ^^

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.