Friday, June 26, 2009

Facebook disabled.

I am having some difficult right now as my Facebook account has been disabled.

Please don't ask me why as I seriously don't know the reason of why my Facebook account has been disabled.


But really, that really does give me a very huge inconvenience.

Plus it makes me feel lost without all my contacts in my Facebook account.



Sigh.

Seriously I don't know what can I do to retrieve back my account now.

As I have just sent them an email about it, I hope they will look into the matter as soon as possible.




Other than that, I just need to be patient I supposed.

It's not easy since I rely on Facebook a lot.


Now quite some stuff got stuck and I can't do much.

Very annoying.



Overreacting or not, I am so lost without Facebook.

Damn.



4 comments:

яіи†akase said...

harhar ~ (opps)

aiya, be patience and wait ^__^

alLets' Lexy said...

what if they never gonna reply me?! *horror*

яіи†akase said...

They will. Last time, my friend's account was disabled without any reason too. Then I asked her to email Facebook and they replied saying sorry for causing the inconveniences etc.

Hmms, or maybe.. HAVE YOU BEEN DOING SOMETHING BAD AT FACEBOOK? D: (hur hur..)

alLets' Lexy said...

someeething bad?~ *raised brow*
what...?~ *look awaaayyyyyyyy act like nothing*

lol. rin rin help pray hard they give me back ma facebook ya` ^^

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.