Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You think You are so great?

When you don't know me,
you have no right to say anything about me
nor it's good or bad.

Even if you know me,
that doesn't mean it gives you the right
to say anything about me.

Your opinion or thoughts are not appreciated,
please do kindly keep it to yourself.


You pissed me off even before I knew you existed,
I doubt I even want to see your face now.



Shut the hell up and get the fcuk off ma life.

Better yet, get the hell of ma boyfriend's life, too.



And FYI, I don't lie nor cheat.

Anyone who know me knows how brutally honest I can be.



Plus I don't need to.

Who do you think you are anyway?

You think you are so great?



I bet if you're so great, then I am the top.

Bitch.



5 comments:

vivi-angel said...

Dear lan jeng ner~

T said...

OH! I LIKE THIS POST!

alLets' Lexy said...

tracy. why you like emo/angry post? lol.

яіи†akase said...

D: relax ~ *blow* Let me cheer you up ^__^ *BLOW*

alLets' Lexy said...

blow? o.O

rin you okieeeee?? -_____-

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.