Wednesday, July 22, 2009

durian o' durian.

Am very tempted by those durian in the fridge.




T_______T



Cannot eat, cannot eat.

Why must ma Dad bought so many at once?!



#$%^#%^%$@#!%$



Fine, fine. I should be grateful.

But... no need buy so many ma!!! #@$%$@!



In fact, I've already eaten a lot and there's still so much.

I loveeeee durian o'why.


And why ma parents have to go to Genting when there's so much durian in the fridge?!

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!



*breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out*

Durian o' durian... cannot eat.





!@#$!@#@$#%%#@!




MUST NOT EAT WTF!



3 comments:

яіи†akase said...

I hate durians :D

vivi-angel said...

I love durians...but my home don't have durian...give me one.. i mean one biji oh

alLets' Lexy said...

rin why hate durian?~ T___T
durian so niceee... i can eat them for lives. lol.

vivi~ satu biji whole durian? lol. u wan a bitee also dun have already now. sudah habis. lol

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.