Sunday, July 19, 2009

nice outfit.




Photobucket

Photobucket



What's with youngster nowadays?

Is that appropriate attire to places like Starbucks or... just the mall? *hitwall*



She looks only like 15.

Maybe that would look good for a night out but...



Anyway, sorry for bad picture quality.

Ma phone sucks.



I know this post is kinda pointless.

But when I saw her, I really feel like banging the wall beside me.

*smack head*



Lalala..~ Say I'ma jealous or what.

Maybe I am. *blerk~*



7 comments:

яіи†akase said...

Aiya world change liao ma. -__-

p/s: Eh, you shouldn't post some people's photo on the internet just like that lei (she's a stranger). You might get a lawyer's letter D:

alLets' Lexy said...

can't see her face also.
if can see, i would have blur her face laaaa. aijor.

яіи†akase said...

:P no mar. hehe.

tzia said...

lol. i thought it's normal. all my friends dress up this way. now I know why me & my friends got flame in kampar. lol. ;)

diff perception, i guess. no offence. ;)

alLets' Lexy said...

tzia, it's just not exactly a right outfit for the mall or a coffee session, more to a night out kind of outfit.

i am sure different type of clothing has its own purpose. =)

ahkian said...

i owes wan to ask

"not cold meh?"

especially last time in my uni..cold like hell but they still wear until like this @.@

alLets' Lexy said...

hahahaha~ i dunnoooo. i dun have the bod to wear like that~

T_________T wuwuwuuuu.

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.