Friday, July 31, 2009

Tag

Another tag by Rin. Geez~

I'ma being such a good girl doing all her tag. *tongue*



40 SECRETS ABOUT YOURSELF, BE HONEST, NO MATTER WHAT!

1. What is your natural hair color?
HONESTLY: Dark brown.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
HONESTLY: Which profile picture we talking about?~ If blogger, I guess it's in ma room, if it's Facebook, then it's at Genting Starbucks.

3. What's your middle name?
HONESTLY: Ermm... which is which?~ lol

4. Your current relationship status:
HONESTLY: Damn taken.

5. Does your crush likes you back?
HONESTLY: No crush.

6. What's your current mood?
HONESTLY: I-want-food mood.

7. What's the name of your first best friend?
HONESTLY: I seriously don't remember.

8. What makes you happy?
HONESTLY: Being with ma Baby Drug, when he pays me so much attention, I feel like exploding. Also, spending time with friends, hanging out and having fun.

10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would you change?
HONESTLY: The only thing that I still wanna undone until today is the day I told ma Mom about ma relationship.

11. If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
HONESTLY: Kitty. *meowWw~*

12. Ever had a near death experience?
HONESTLY: Guess not.

13. Something you do a lot:
HONESTLY: Online.

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
HONESTLY: None.

15. Who did you copy and paste this tag from?
HONESTLY: Rin, the cutie who always leave me comments. ^^

16. Name somebody with the same birthday as you:
HONESTLY: Nobody I know but quite some famous people. The Olsen twins is one I can think of for now.

17. When was the last time you cried?
HONESTLY: Few hours ago, I don't know.

18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
HONESTLY: Does Kindergarten counts?

19. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
HONESTLY: Transporting? Geez.

20. What's the first thing you noticed about the opposite sex?
HONESTLY: The look I guess.

21. What do you usually order from Tim Hortons?
HONESTLY: What's Tim Hortons?

22. What's your biggest secret right now?
HONESTLY: If it's a secret, it is not meant to be told, you stupid.

23. Favorite color?
HONESTLY: I would say black but I don't know why I chose red everytime I took a quiz.

24. When was the last time you lied?
HONESTLY: Eeerr... I don't remember. I lie??

25. Do you still watch kiddie shows on TV?
HONESTLY: Sometimes I guess. Very rarely though since I don't even on the TV much.

27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
HONESTLY: I'ma waiting for ma half-boiled eggs!! And salad...

28. Do you speak any other language?
HONESTLY: I speak English, obviously. And Cantonese, Malay... a bit of Chinese.

29. What's your favorite smell?
HONESTLY: ma Baby Drug.

30. If you could describe your life in one word, what would it be?
HONESTLY: Dramas.

31. When was the last time you hugged somebody?
HONESTLY: I don't remember but I know I'ma hugs deprived. *sob*

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
HONESTLY: Nop. *hint*

33. What are you thinking about right now?
HONESTLY: I can't wait for the egg to get cook.

34. What should you be doing?
HONESTLY: Sleep?

35. What was the last thing that made you upset or angry?
HONESTLY: An arguement.

37. Do you like working in the yard?
HONESTLY: Nop.

38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
HONESTLY: Why would I?

39. Do you act differently around your crush?
HONESTLY: Guess not, if I have one.

40. Name one song that reminds you of an ex:
HONESTLY: None, I can't think.


LAST PERSON THAT

1. Slept in bed beside you?
- It's so long ago, I guess it's ma Baby Drug.

2. Saw you cry?
- I don't remember really, if it wasn't ma Baby Drug.

3. You went to the movies with?
- Vivian, Benny, Aaron and Winnie.

4. You went out to dinner with?
- Parents and relatives, in Genting.

5. You talked on the phone to?
- ma Baby Drug.

6. Made you laugh?
- ma Baby Drug.


WOULD YOU RATHER?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
- Both? Or nose first. I mean tongue. No, I don't know.

2. Be serious or be funny?
- Both. Cis~ Depends on situation anyway.

3. Drink whole or skim milk?
- Neither. I don't drink milk. Maybe chocolate milk.

4. Die in a fire or drown?
- Neither. URGH!! What a question.

5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?
- Parents.


ARE YOU?

1. Simple or complicated?
- Simply complicated.

3. Retarded?
- D'uh.


DO YOU PREFER?

1. Flowers or candy?
- Both!! Together gether. ^^

2. Gray or black?
- Black.

3. Color or Black and white photos?
- Both. Colour most of the time.

4. Sunrise or sunset?
- Sunset.

5. M&Ms or Skittles?
- Skittles.

6. Staying up late or waking up early?
- Staying up late.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY!

1. Do you like anyone?
- No. Or you say I like ma friends.

2. Do they know it?
- Geez.


ABOUT YOU!

1. What time?
- 0630

2. Your name?
- Stella

3. Nickname(s)?
- Allets, Lexy

4. What is your birthdate?
- 13th June

5. What do you want?
- Foooodddddd...

7. How many kids do you want?
- None.

8. What would you want to name a girl?
- Valerie.

9. What would you want to name a boy?
- Sam.

10. You want to get married?
- This is difficult.

11. What kind of music do you like?
- Depends.


UNIQUE!

1. Nervous Habits?
- None I guess.

2. Are you double jointed?
- What?

3. Can you roll your tongue?
- Nop.

4. Can you raise one eyebrow?
- Nop.

5. Can you cross your eyes?
- Yep.

6. Do you make your bed daily?
- Nop, why bother.


RANDOM

1. Which shoe goes on first?
- Right.

2. Ever thrown something at someone?
- Guess so.

3. On average, how much money do you carry with you?
- Few hundred bucks.

4. What jewelry do you wear?
- None.


FOOD

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
- Twirl.

2. Have you ever eaten Spam?
- Guess so. lol

3. Favorite ice cream?
- Haagen Dasz! or Baskin Robin also can. *melt*

4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet?
- One.

5. What's your favorite beverage?
- Iced lemon tea, Starbucks frap, liquor.

6. Do you cook?
- Instant noodle counts? Pasta.


IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU?

1. Had a relationship?
- In one 7 months ago and still counting.

2. Bought something?
- A lot.

4. Sang:
- Not really which reminds me, I need to go sing K!!!

5. Been kissed:
- Yep.

6. Been hugged:
- Yep.

7. Felt stupid
- Totally.

8. Missed someone:
- Everyday.


FIRST

First CD:
- the Moffats. Original I'ma talking about.

First Car:
- Kelisa, the one I am driving. Not mine though.

First Stuffed animal:
- I don't remember. Too many when I was a kid.


NINE LAST

Last Alcoholic Beverage:
- Tiger beer, Wednesday.

Last Car Ride:
- Thursday evening.

Last Movie Seen:
- The Land of the Lost.

Last Phone Call:
- ma Baby Drug, an hour ago.

Last Song Played:
- Don't remember.

Last Bubble Bath:
- Long time.

Last time you Cried:
- Few hours ago

Last Fight:
- One day ago.


HAVE YOU EVER?

Have you ever been arrested?
- Nop.

Have you ever skinny dipped?
- Nop.

Have you ever been on TV?
- Nop.

Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Hell no.

Have you ever liked someone who you couldn't have?
- Yep.


SIX THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY

1. Joomcool.com.
2. Facebook.
3. Organise bills.
4. Text.
5. MSN.
6. Prepare food.


THREE CHOICES

1. Black or White:
- Black

2. Hot or Cold:
- Cold.

3. Chocolate or Vanilla:
- Chocolate.


ONE THING YOU REGRET

- I thought we have already go through this earlier.


BEST

1. Male friends:
- Jj and bla bla bla

2. Female friends:
- Banyak. Bell, Carrmen, Joyn, Fran, Ann, Vivian and bla bla bla

3. Vacation:
- I don't remember. Bring meeee....~

4. Memory:
- National Service.


CURSED VICTIMS

1. Isabell
2. Kristine
3. ChuiLyn
4. Carrmen
5. YewYew
6. Connie



4 comments:

яіи†akase said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hate this tag -__- .. it's so long and some questions are repeated -__-

But.. you completed it D: *clap clap clap*

alLets' Lexy said...

i hateeee it, too.
only realised when i did it halfway, -_________-

so might as well finish it.
rin why la you tag me like this~ T_____T

яіи†akase said...

cause cause.. cause.. last time you said you love tag :D *grins with teeth* so so.. I'm just doing a good deed! ^____^

alLets' Lexy said...

*sarcasm* thanksss a lottttttt lorrRrrr...--

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.