Monday, September 21, 2009

demanded camwhore.




Photobucket



I have finally change the colour theme of ma blog.

Can't bear to re-vamp the whole blog as I still have no idea for the banner. *frown*



But at least some slight difference?

And also... I still have nothing to update not because I have nothing to post...

but too many pictures to choose from.


Have yet the time to really look over them.

Except these camwhore pictures!


Demanded by the one and only Isabell and whom I am still waiting for, to send me our very own camwhore pictures.



Photobucket

Photobucket



Nahhhh... now Bell can shut up already since I feed her ma camwhore pics. lol

It's been quite some time since I post ma face up in ma blog, I guess.


I just think no one wanna see ma face and there, Isabell wants it.

I'ma so flattered, I love you, Bell Bell.




O'yeah, guess this is ma first time posting up ma pic with curly hair.

Ermm... no comment but help pray for ma hair to grow at least another 6 inches soon enough ya. ^^



Gee.

It's 7.40am and I still have yet to sleep.


I need to whip ma ass back to the assignments.

URGENT!!!




2 comments:

яіи†akase said...

YO *banged the wall*

*cough*

HAI ~ *ran over the chair*

Ouch.. wah who's that? :D

-__- playing lame. -__-.

alLets' Lexy said...

hahahahahahaahhahahahahaha!!

rin daaaamn lameeeeeeeeeeee!! XD
i rike. =P

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.