Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pictures update.

Aaaahhhh!!

I have so many pictures to post here!

But nothing much really to blog about.



Ermmm... nobody mind to be flooded with a sudden dash of pictures, no?~ Gee.


More pictures of Starbucks!!!



And some pictures from Barroom, Ipoh on Merdeka Eve.

Not a good night, very bad experience but still, love the pictures!

Please hire me to be authorised photographer pleaseeeee. LOL



Ready?~



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Love these pictures! Especially the flare!

Those are real flare, not added in by Photoshop, okay?!

Gees!!! *big big grin*


And I actually spent about RM100 in Starbucks that day!

Erm... last Thursday.


Had a big big meal for lunch there and then I bought a thumbler, a new drink, Berry-Cool and Giant Peach Tazo tea back home.

Giant Peach Tazo tea is so niceeee!!


More pictures taken in Starbucks soon.



And here's pictures from Barroom.

I'ma so addicted in taking pictures in clubs!


Love those lights damn nice!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



That's all for now!!

I have more pictures, ermm...

Pictures from Foh San, from Takahashi cafe and recent outing with YewYew.


I blog soon or I just forget them and put them behind.

We'll see, we'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.