Thursday, September 10, 2009

what Readers wanna read?

I am actually wondering what ma blog readers wanna read from me.


Seriously, like... food, movie, clubs, erm... pictures, not interesting?

Coz from what I noticed, though I update like quite regular still, ma average traffic is only around 20 plus per day.



And weirdly, last few days when I posted one super duper emo post, ma traffic shot up to 50 plus only for that day alone.


-______-



What.

Why you guys now enjoy reading the miserable me wtf?



I wonder if ma readers are psychotic enough to actually enjoy other's suffers.

Wtf??



By the way, even the Nuffnang poll I had shown emo post is the second highest kind of post that people wanna read apart from the first highest choice, ma camwhore pic.

What? Now you guys like to see ma face mer?

Damn sweat weh.



4 comments:

яіи†akase said...

EH, I ALWAYS VISIT YOUR BLOG OKAY. DAMN SINCERE READER.

But I have to admit ~ I enjoy reading others' misery :D, especially YOURS hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-___- jkjk.

alLets' Lexy said...

i wonder why i have readers like you.

-______-

яіи†akase said...

.....

Fine, you shoo-ing me? *EMO*

I shall stalk you from the dark then.. *EMO*

alLets' Lexy said...

LOL!

nooOooooooooo! i want your comments. hehe. =P

and btw, you are so dramatic. i like. XD

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.