Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random shoot of Vivian.

Finally I manage to have a shoot with model and the model is ma Dear, Vivian.

She asked for help to take pictures for her assignments, so since I already dolled her up so much and dressed her up, we decided we shouldn't waste the effort and went for a random shoot on Jusco roof top instead.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




I didn't bring ma 55-250mm zoom lens though, if not it could have been better.

But I enjoy the shoot and it's so addictive, I can't stop. lol



I seriously hope for more models for photoshoot but I wonder where to look for.

Any volunteer? I accept no charges.


Maybe just the exchange for a chance to shoot and some nice photos for yourself. *grin*

Anyone interested?



Anyway, I have chosen 26 photos of Vivian from the whole shoot as an album.

Click here for the whole album.



Other than that, I'ma still not done busy.

Though the connection seems to be better.


But I'ma stuck with so many stuff!!

Especially assignments, I drag most.



2 comments:

яіи†akase said...

EHH! You're a photographer? Rin doesn't know.. D:

Nice photos (: I like the last one hehe :D

alLets' Lexy said...

hahaha. why u didn't see all the pic i took?~ =P

i just didn't take portrait before this. ^^
thanks o.

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.