Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cheap slut, mind you.

Scenario:

Some girl who is supposed to be a close friend of my boyfriend told him that she might want to cheat on her boyfriend. She used to be crazy over her boyfriend but sudden cheating intention? Because she said that she always like this one guy from school last time and he is always unavailable but recently it seems like the situation that she might has a chance.

And why does that has anything to do with me? Because the boyfriend figured out that he is the guy whom his 'close friend' wants.



Respond:

Fcuk off.

What the hell does that says in our relationship that she might get a chance with my boyfriend. FYI, we are still in very good relationship and it's just getting better, not worse. Take note.

Also, she actually asked if it's because she ain't attractive enough. Answer?

Double yes! Exactly totally not attractive at all.

Not to say that I am very attractive, interesting or whatever relevant but at least I don't whore myself out at the same time tempting to cheat on my boyfriend.

Whore!


I might be a bitch to write this out but at least I am a classy bitch, I don't whore, slut.

Also, she should be thankful that I am not mentioning her name and attach her pictures big and ugly in here and posted it all over Facebook.

I am sure someone in Facebook would eventually know her and found out what a whore she could be by making that proposal or maybe her boyfriend.

I pity her boyfriend to actually have a girlfriend who is eyeing on her so-called close friend from school just waiting to pounce if any chance given. Pity the poor little guy.

He should dump her already.



Conclusion:

I am not gonna sit here and look at those cheap slut whoring themselves at my man. I could be as bitchy as I want if provoked and mind you, if you wanna keep your face in tact and nice, keep the hell away from my boyfriend.

Also, I realise there are a lot of cheap sluts in this world.

Go have some self-worth at least.

Stop degrading other women in the world.


I feel degraded already, slut.


2 comments:

Isabell said...

OMG! Why our lives full of whores and sluts?

alLets' Lexy said...

God knows why. To balance us, the non-whore/non-slut? ^^

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.