Monday, January 25, 2010

Comic Fiesta 2009: Day 1

I have huge ass load of pictures from Comic Fiesta 2009. I repeat, 2009.

I know la I damn friggin slow but there are really damn a lot until I was lazy to actually choose which are the okay one and which are not.

But I forgot I actually have Day 1 sorted out since last year so I finally made it to edit them aka. watermark them and post them in Joomcool.com forums.



Why?

Because Joomcool.com forums was the Official Online Media for Comic Fiesta 2009.

And sorry I got ma photos delayed until now. Exactly a month, I know.

I am so sorry about it. Still trying to find time to sort out photos of Day 2 though. I have a total of 1.5k of photos for two days. Don't tell me it's not hard to sort 1.5k of photos out.


While I am actually hesitated to post here in ma blog or not because... it was watermarked for Joomcool.com forums, not ma blog. T____T

Takkan I have to re-edit aka. re-watermark all with http://alletsstella.blogspot.com, right? I will die like that watermarking the same batch of photos twice. Plus it's not a small amount! Even Day 1 I have approximately 150 plus photos chosen.

So I finally decided that I should just post all of them here with the watermark for Joomcool.com forums. Damn sad la, no watermark for ma own blog one. T____T



But still, there is one problem. Should I post everything here in one post? LOL!

I think you all will feel like killing me if I do. lol


So I think I'll choose those I really like to post while for ALL of them, hop over to the official thread in Joomcool.com forums. In there also, Vivian has posted her share of Day 1 though I am not sure entirely or not.

Here: Comic Fiesta 2009 Cosplay - Joomcool.com



Alaaa... I sound like damn hardcore promoting with repeating Joomcool.com, Joomcool.com. I know la, even I feel damn paiseh ady, so no more repeats but hop over nonetheless. (Die die have to promote somemore lol)

And here's the pictures, I think it's gonna be quite a lot also.

So take your time to load ya! *evil laugh*



Let's begin with some random photos. Opening ceremony, booths, demo, prize giving and... just random.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



By the way, don't comment on ma photography skill because I know I am bad and all these photos seriously sucks in a way when it comes to lighting. T____T

And this is the best I could do so far without a flash gun, ignoring the fact that the lack of knowledge, too.


Now we shall proceed to photos I took at the Doujin booths for Day 1.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The last two photos are of a talented artist, Ciaee.

I actually followed her in Multiply (a social networks) since years ago and she has the most amazing artworks I have ever seen! I have always been amazed and then suddenly I saw her there that day at Comic Fiesta!!

OMGOMGOMGGGG!! Seriously, I did got that excited and I was stuttering when I went to talk to her. Damn embarassing wtf somemore representing Joomcool.com! T____T

But really, she is damn great! I kind of regretted that I didn't buy any of her artworks. They are not even expensive. Sigh.


Sad, I know.

Anyway, let's proceed to photos of figurines!

If you expecting some damn kawaii or chio figurines, sorry to say, I gave up taking those coz there were too many peeps taking photos until I don't have space.

So I ended up with robotic figurines like jet plane and such. lol



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I think you all just scroll all the way down without looking at the photos. Or you just look at the photos and didn't read what I type. T_____T

I know la I having damn a friggin long post here but I put effort okie! So don't skip anything!


And now we shall proceed to the most-awaiting part, cosplay! Gee!

I think I am allowed to giler spam photos since it's cosplay, right? ^^



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Yay! I'ma done!

And now you can hate me! lol

Coz I can feel this post is like quite annoying. Gee. Can't help it!

I don't wanna waste all these pictures I took just because I don't wanna re-watermark them! And btw, ignore the 'aleXandra @ Joomcool.com' thingy aight.

That's ma nickname in the forums if you are wondering.


By the way, I think I have even more cosplay photos from Day 2.

Now wait for me to sort everything out, watermark and then you will see them here.

I hope it is before Comic Fiesta 2010 arrive. lol


Ciao!

I wanna go home now!

4 comments:

cr3ap said...

No, you are not annoying. Sure looks nice looking at those cosplayers and also those nice figurines. Lol, I have read even longer post than this with only words which is so boring. At least you put up some photos to attract people to see it.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

alLets' Lexy said...

haha! thanks for thinking that i ain't annoying and thanks for leaving a comment. XD

nah, i normally dont put up such long post though with pic, and ma blog has never blog about event before this, so i don't know what to expect from readers. =)

anyway, thanks a lot. cheers~

fran said...

hahaha so true. i was the one scrolling down without reading. haha.

and 'coincidentally' i saw a few sentence, one was the one referring to ''I think you all just scroll all the way down without looking at the photos. Or you just look at the photos and didn't read what I type. T_____T ''

LOL!

alLets' Lexy said...

i confirm you are one la but i dont think u r the only one. gee~

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.