Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cupido & Cupipi! ♥ ♥

OMG MAD LOVEEEEEE I SOOO WANT THIS!! ♥



Cupido is in loveeeee! FYI, Cupido is from Dooodolls and new love is Cupipi!

Damn! Even the name is like damn cuteee! Cupipi.







Even more cuter, they are both super round and cuddly...!! *jump hugs*







MADNESS LOVEEE SO SIAOOO I WANT DIEEE!! ♥ ♥







Funny thing, recently I got a mini soft toy, apple green in colour and it's call Mokozi but I named it PiPi due to same reason and now Cupido has got new love name Cupipi wtf!!

I don't want PiPi anymoreee, I want Cupipi! *crai*



Someone please buy Cupipi for meeee! Of course I wouldn't mind if Cupipi is to come along with Cupido because the one I had is too small for me to hug. Sob.

I'ma aiming for the largest size of Cupido actually but... Dooodolls just have to come out with Cupipi wtf.


Now I want BOTH! T_____T



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.