Monday, March 29, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010 not so much

I'ma gonna continue with the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010 pictures.

But don't make me repeat again, stop asking me for hot air balloon pictures!!!

Because as I've said in the previous post, I missed the first session in the morning and I got super bad luck in the second session. Rained, car got scratched, etc, FML.


So what I have got now for this post is car pictures!

Lots of modified car pictures.

Don't ask me why there was modified cars exhibition there at a balloon fiesta, there just is.


There was damn cool one, super nice one, funny one and even... cute one.

Cute? Does Hello Kitty rings a bell? lol.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



This is the cool one am talking about.

Niceeeee, no?

To me it looks like those racing cars in anime.


But here comes the cute one.

So cuteeee, even the gas has a Hello Kitty watermarked.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Here are the rest.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



While there were actually more photos, I just decided to separate them into another post again.

Too many pictures are too compact, no?


But don't worry, next post will start of with a really nice modified car, too.

So car lovers, stay tune for the coming post.



3 comments:

kumfye said...

the car was awesome...even you miss out the morning session...but you still saw those nice car...cool

thefye.com

jfook said...

The cars are crazily lookinggg...

alLets' Lexy said...

kumfye, i would rather have seen hot air balloon though. lol but at least some pics. =P

jfook, lol. yeaaah~ some are just plain weird.

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.