Friday, March 5, 2010

typography ♥




Photobucket





Am finally done with all assignments. Approved, printed and ready to be mount.

Only one though, and that would be home printing.

That has to wait until tomorrow because am now too sleepy to move ma lappie over to the printer. Geez.



By the way, work above is by far one of ma favourite artwork so far for this semester.

I seldom love ma work most the time because every single semester I would just ended up rushing everything at the end of semester.

Not enough time to actually do detailed research, even if I were to look up for tutorial, I have no time for trial and error.

So every single time, I would just ended up with some okay work if not too bad. Hence, I seldom post anything up either as I am most the time ashame of what I am capable of.

Most I posted are ma photography, that I wouldn't be too proud but at least by far the most satisfying one I could do.



But though work above is quite simple and I wouldn't say it took forever to do, it took its fair share of time to actually arrange those words one by one and the end work, I totally love it.

But then the whole file size was so big due to the texture I made for the background using text alone plus effect in Adobe Illustrator.

I know, very stupid. I could easily use Adobe Photoshop instead.

Thank to ma lecturer who insist everything in AI instead of PS and then at the end only told me I could have done it in PS instead. Damn him.

But he's too nice for me to hold any grudges towards him.

He's a nice lecturer. Always helpful. Though sometimes annoy the hell outta me.

Doesn't matter as long as the printer could handle the file and print it out as far as I care.



Still, there's some work waiting for me.

Mounting, setting up the mascot, making pvc pocket and etc. It's gonna take some time but hope I could get all done by Monday at least.

Then it would be a test in Tuesday morning while preparing for assessment on Wednesday for Thursday itself.

Other than that, I wouldn't wanna think about it.


I procrastinate so much, and now that I think about it, I think I didn't do anything for the past two months itself.

Did I even do anything at all? It's like two months passed and I still have so much to do, so many tasks from months ago.


It's only at times like this when I feel most productive.

Why? Because it is deadline.


If don't do confirm dead those kind of dateline. lol



2 comments:

kenwooi said...

the feeling of finishing assignments is just wonderful.. right =)

kenwooi.com

alLets' Lexy said...

only this particular one that i posted felt wonderful. the rest, nuh uh. =(

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.