Saturday, April 10, 2010

the Runaways! & SATC

I am so supposed to blog about Clash of the Titans that I managed to catch in the cinema with Benny and friends just two days ago.

But upon knowing that these two movies are coming on screen soon, am too excited to actually not blog about this!


So I'll have to put Clash of the Titans for aside for the mean time.

I just have to start blogging about these two movies before I lost it.



Found out from Beverly's Secret that Sex and The City 2 trailer is out!

And they gonna be on screen very very soon!


Need not any introduction from me of Sex and The City anymore.

I bet almost everyone of you out there know about this series come movie, no?



Photobucket



I was hooked when I started watching Sex and The City movie a few years back and have been looking up and down for the series.

Though I would says the fashion in the series are a tad outdated compare to nowadays, very funny looking in a way but I still love the series content so much!

I have only been through two series only. And yes, I bought all six series already though not done watching.


But I definitely love the series damn lots!


This time, it comes back with even what seems to be stronger in the sense fashion and whatever else not that the movie is supposed to be about.

And to ma surprised, they still look so fabulous after so many years!


Should be no surprise, what money can't do anyway.

But that's definitely not the point.


Damn! Am just too excited I don't even know wtf am rambling about.

But wtf, let's just watch the trailer!







Don't you think it's amazing?

I can't wait!!


This is a super must watch and I am planning to drag someone with me.

But it's said it's not gonna be on screen till May, I wonder when Malaysia will have it on screen though.

Malaysia could be late when it comes to this kind of movie.


Though I would rather get the uncensored version, if you know what I mean. *wink*



And other than the above movie that got me excited, I also can't wait for the movie below!



Photobucket



Cherrie Bomb.

Any idea anyone?


I guess so since this is another movie that seems to be can't stop appearing in magazine movie column for at least two issues already now!

How can I not take note of such interesting movie it seems.


I can't say for sure but it does appeal to me a lot.

Hell loads I would say.



Photobucket



The Runaways.

It is a musical cum biological drama based on the 1970s all-girl rock band with the name of The Runaways. The film is based on Cherrie Currie's memoir, Neon Angel: A Memoir of A Runaway.


And taken from the Wikipedia:-
The Runaways follows two friends, Cherie (Dakota Fanning) and Joan (Kristen Stewart), as they rise from rebellious L.A. street kids to rock stars of the now legendary group that paved the way for future generations of girl bands. They fall under the Svengali-like influence of rock impresario Kim Fowley (Michael Shannon), who turns the group into an outrageous success and a family of misfits. With its tough-chick image and raw talent, the band quickly earns a name for itself — and so do its two leads: Joan is the band’s pure rock’ n’ roll heart, while Cherie, with her Bowie-Bardot looks, is the sex kitten.


Actually personally I don't really like Kristen Stewart much especially after she played the role as Bella Swan in the Twilight series.

Heck, I don't even like both the main leads in Twilight series; Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

But this post is definitely not about that, so screw that.


Then I realised... does Kristen Stewart kind of have the Kate Moening's aura in this movie?

I don't know why but it so reminds me of Kate Moening, or maybe she always does just that I didn't realised.


And FYI, I used to be obsessed with Kate Moening some time ago.

Obsessed where I yack about how hot Kate Moening is every single day to just anyone and even ma ex which was ma boyfriend at that time.


Though ma obsession never last long, none of ma obsession last long. lol


Though I don't personally fancy Kristen Stewart but I do think that the image in this movie seems to suit her in a way.

And Dakota Fanning didn't look like herself in the movie!


Just maybe because of the pictures since I haven't watch the movie.



Photobucket



It is already on screen by March in other countries if I ain't mistaken but I wonder when it's gonna be the time for Malaysia.

I even wonder if they gonna allow this to be screen in Malaysia or not.


I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this.

If it's not going on screen, it's gonna be difficult for me to get a hand on this movie!


I seriously have to watch this! Damn.



Photobucket



I don't know why, I don't even know much about the storyline plus I don't know what to expect but I just can't wait to watch this.

I just love the feeling of it when both of them stand together like in the picture below.


It tells some tension between and yet... some sort of odd feelings in between.

Damn. I think I am going all weird for this.



Photobucket



I think I'ma gonna go outta ma mind if I am going to continue to blabber about this.

Just maybe know that I seems to can't get ma mind off Kate Moening, I should go look for pictures and return the obsession lol.


Or maybe look for the old songs sang by the original The Runaways.

Just am very curious.



Photobucket



While you're at it, watch the trailer!!

I am fcuking excited for this!

Exaggerated or what, I really am wtf.







5 comments:

YASMINE TRAN said...

Hahah i dont know why I have this feeling that the runways is a lesbo movie XDDD It just feels like it !!!

elynn-p :] said...

talking abt sex & the city, gosh, ive actually finished watching all the series when i was in form 5~~it's some like some kind of movie marathon~~i get scolded for watching DVDs too much~~~yikes

alLets' Lexy said...

yasmine, actually... i tot so, too. =P but no trace of it being lesbo movie though. and also thats why i have a bad feeling it's not gonna be up. =(

elynn-p, haha! u genggg! i cannot marathon like that, i got too obsessed. =P

elynn-p :] said...

yay, im easily obsessed when it comes to tv series/dramas/movies~~~sighs, darn it~~~but i can't resist it~~~T___T

alLets' Lexy said...

hahaha! i try to. but yeah, irresistible most the time. XD

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.