Sunday, April 11, 2010

snowwhite love




Photobucket



It's ma time for a new blog skin!

Or new colour scheme since there's not really any blogskin in this matter.


LOL

If you all are readers from old time, I don't know if you guys remember the last time I say ma way of tweaking with ma blog skin to just to remove one thing at a time. lol

From header changing to removing the header totally now I just remove the whole skin and leave it with white.


Haha. Actually am planning to revamp ma blog to have white background for two weeks already now.

Thanks to ma dear ass, Bell who did it last night and it's white, too, gave me the all the semangat I need to deal with all the codings.


Yeah la, wanna say I ripoff, say la.


Buthen I love ma new white background skin.

So loveeeee, I kept looking at ma blog now lol.

Self-obsessed or what, don't you loveeee it? Geez.


Other than changing the colour scheme, there's not much change.

Other than the social networks icon that I've added under ma profile and the weekly awesome doses under the ads.

Any suggestion whatelse can I add to ma blog?


Drop me a comment or two if you have some suggestion or whatever else not.

Would love to hear from you all.

Thirst for comments and attention! lol



5 comments:

shii teck said...

hello, normally where u find the layout for blog?? mind to tell me the website?? thanks

kenwooi said...

looks neat and simple =)

alLets' Lexy said...

shiiteck, used to use blogskin from www.blogskins.com though not sure if that site is still available or not. now i modify codes and make ma own blogskin. =)

kenwooi, thanks. ^^

elynn-p :] said...

hw abt adding wibiya toolbar and networkedblogs (FB apps)?

alLets' Lexy said...

elynn, hmmm.. no widget. make ma blog heavy. =( i avoid those. plus it's not exactly that useful.

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.