Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Barbie Lady GaGa

There seems to be a collection of Barbie Doll that looks like Lady GaGa, with different famous styles that she has been seen of.

If I wasn't mistaken, it was all designed by a 29 years old doll player, Veik from Beijing.


I personally think those Lady GaGa Barbies are awesome!

There were so much alike and the details are totally amazing.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I especially love the hair details, especially the hair bow.

I sort of have a love hate relationship with Lady GaGa style, sometimes I think she's so amazing and awesome, sometimes I just think she's plain crazy. lol


But still Lady GaGa is still one hell of a crazy awesome peeps thanks to her insanity.



4 comments:

joshuaongys said...

WAT THE!

jfook said...

omggg..LOL..Barbie lady Gaga

vivi-angel said...

omg, so funny wei! lol!

alLets' Lexy said...

awesomee peeps, awesome! XD

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.