Thursday, June 10, 2010

creative thinking.

Well, this week creative thinking has been delayed since I couldn't get it up by 12pm this Wednesday.


But here it is now. I don't wanna miss a week of creative thinking or else I guess sooner or later I will miss it a lot and ended up not posting at all.

Hopefully not.



Today I am going to share a design of lip balms.



1



According to the source site, The Dieline...

There is nothing to be according to actually.


No quote, no desccrption, nothing.

Just a mere "Hurraw! is a nicely designed line of vegan earth friends lip balms. Take a look below."


Yes, that's definitely what's written at The Dieline and I wonder why.

But at least it was written there "nicely designed".



Hurraws-800x612

Hurraw-1



Anyway, so why I wanna share this though there isn't much written about it is because I think this is quite a product and an idea to be made reference of.

Only reference... I didn't say its the best or what.



Hurrawbalm_almond_multibalms



Though according to one of the comments from The Dieline page:-

The inclusion of 'raw' in the product name refers to the fact that all ingredients are raw: none of them have reached over 118 degrees Fahrenheit during production. In this case, the inclusion 'raw' in the name is actually a plus and helps to describe the product!

I was wondering what's with the "HURRAW!" about before I read that and after I did, it makes sense.


And making a good stand point, too.

Since it's one of the product USP and clearly written in it's brand name.



Hurrawbalm_almond_box

Hurraw-3-1



Plus there are about 13 different flavours, it just seems so pretty and attractive in a way.

Can I have all, each and every flavours of the lip balm?


I am considering of buying but I don't exactly use lip balm.

Hmmm...


Also, the HURRAW! website is simple and nice.

Something that I like.



So anyway, do you think this "nicely designed" line of lip balm worth the mention of its design?

I do think it does plus it's creative in a way or two so its well worth mentioning in creative thinking at least.


What do you say?



2 comments:

greenteacarm said...

haha i think it looks cute ;)

suhaisweet said...

nice n3..visit mine if free k.;D

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.