Friday, June 11, 2010

Haagen-Dazs ads

I was doing my radio ad assignment last night when I came across these radio ads of Haagen-Dazs in Youtube.

Somehow very good advertisement I would say.


Only voice though.

Simple, no background music nor sound effect but perfect.



Also another very good reference.

Just wanna share since I came across them already, might as well not waste, no?


Plus I love Haagen-Dazs so much, just a tiny bit contribution? lol.

Like personal advertising for Haagen-Dazs.







By the way, I am wondering if I wanna post my radio ad assignment online.

Just to share and get some opinion from you all? lol


But I wonder how should I post it.

In Youtube? Or?


Hmm...

I will have to figure that out first before anything I guess.


3 comments:

Lukey Cher Hong said...

eat too much ice-cream not good lah... lol... post ur assignment in youtube and embed it in ur blog!

Anonymous said...

yep post in youtube!! XDD

alLets' Lexy said...

lukey, lol. just that its a nice ad. =) and yeah, prolly posting ma assignment soon. =)

anon, yesh yesssh. soon. lol

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.