Saturday, June 19, 2010

teaser...

I'ma back!


O'wait.

You guys supposedly did not know that I went on a Penang trip lol.


But now that you do, I'ma back!

Ran off to the island for like two days and had lotsa good foooodddd and a super best giler clubbing night.


Conclusion, awesome trip!

Though only for 2 days and 1 night.


While I am editing some pictures from the trip and trying to get one or two pictures of us clubbing from ma blather, here's a teaser!!


Of course yummy Penang food teaser!



Photobucket



Drool now, will you? lol


Go stare at this picture before I'ma gonna post complete pictures of the trip!

It's gonna take maybe a day or two now but I will make sure I blog almost every day.


Readers have been a meanie while I was away!

You guys are such meanie to me!


You guys ran off from ma blog when I ran off to the island huh.

Piff.


Now come back, will you?

Pleaseee...?


Because Penang trip post coming soon will be lots of yummy delicious Penang food!


RawWwRr!



4 comments:

kenwooi said...

penang food always delicious =)

fran said...

blog soon!!
cant wait to see~~!
clubbing pics too please! haha

Jack Ng said...

nice .. cant wait for ur posting ... n hope can know more of nice clubbing place and nice food too .....

alLets' Lexy said...

kenwooi, lol. u never had sucky one only. =P

fran, no clubbing pic la yor!

jack, blog updated~ =)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.