Monday, July 19, 2010

update...

I missed blogging, I missed creative thinking, I missed forums.

Just that I didn't miss Facebook games.



OMG I have no idea what to blog because of assignments, assignments, more assignments.

Rushing for end sem!!


Assessment!!

FML



Today, another due date for the Corporate Identity subject.

I finished all that subject's assignments last month though.



Photobucket



PVC mounting nearly killed me.

Finally done and hand them all in.


Only for the mean time.


Still rushing for my Finals 1 and also web design plus TV ads.

More printing, more mounting, more PVC mounting, more Adobe Flash, more Adobe Dreamweaver!


O'wait, I haven't even start learning Dreamweaver yet.

FML



Now I doubt I am going to blog almost consistently like previously.

I don't know when am gonna be back to update again.


Also, I have decided that creative thinking wouldn't be every Wednesday anymore. No more weekly creative thinking.

Creative thinking only when I have stuff to share.


Hopefully I make it through and it won't just die suddenly.

I am really running outta source plus I have no time to surf around for content lately.



While now I still have to continue to rush for assignments, 10 days more!

Wish me luck.



5 comments:

~tree trunk~ said...

good luck baby~

Muax!! *pat pat baby*

Hikki aka Amanda said...

add oil ya ^^

ken said...

and all the best =)

J said...

Good luck!!!!!

alLets' Lexy said...

thanks all. =)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.