Sunday, August 1, 2010

image branding is ♥

Here come the promised assignment post.

Though got chased by pretty tasty post instead but still, I am posting this now!

Now! Even I am so tempted to talk about Queer As Folk instead.


Even now, am thinking to just have a brief post.

Because I am currently waiting for QAF to reload in Youtube, a few tabs got fcuked up, hanged and not loading.


I am officially so addicted, I am so screwed.

I haven't even pack and tomorrow once I wake up am going back to KL.


But thank god, Queer As Folk Season 4 is not as addictive as the first three seasons.

So I guess I'll live when I got to KL and not be able to watch it.



Anyway here's part of my assignments this semester.

Just showing a few, mostly not that impressing but I love these few here.


Only the blue one is not the same corporate identity, the rest in red is all one corporate identity.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Pictures speak louder than words.

Name cards, invitation card, gift set packaging, label design, yadda yadda.


And I love image branding and corporate identity.



2 comments:

ken said...

wow.. really nice.. you've got talent! keep it up! =)

alLets'Lexy said...

thankyou ken. =)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.