Friday, August 6, 2010

stranded...

Finally got myself my first project.


Now am stranded in Pavilion alone.

All thanks to the Boss for ffk-ing me.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



This time down here, I have been in Starbucks a lot.

All because no one is free to layan me most the time.


Seems like everyone is so busy.

So I gotta do my own stuff alone or just layan ownself.



Now I just finished a brief meeting in Pavilion.

It took me long enough to actually get to Pavilion because I went all the way to Kemunting before I realised I am supposed to be heading the other way round.


Missed a few turn when I finally reach Jalan Tun Razak but still thank god, I managed to reach Pavilion in one piece.

No one can imagine how lost I can be when I am in KL.


That is why I never really drive to KL itself.

While later I will just have to figure my own way to head back to PJ.

I wonder how.


Anyway, received a call from the Boss.

Seems like I haven't been paying much attention to the forums lately.


Guess I have to start paying less attention here and start paying more attention to Joomcool.com

So... I guess lesser update I supposed.


Hopefully I can manage everything well and so I wouldn't have to abandon the blog.


Btw, there's a man in Starbucks that is actually watching Futurama.

In office wear. lol


What a weird sight.



3 comments:

fadah said...

coffee bean is better from starbucks...

jfook said...

Owh..Cheer up! :)

alLets'Lexy said...

fadah, no way! starbucks ftw! =P

jfook, lol. yeahh sure do.

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.