Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wtf. I know...

Photobucket



A post that has been in my draft since forever.

This was saved as draft since about two months ago.


An outing, movie outing that I went to watch Karate Kid.


Since there's nothing much to update these few days, guess super duper outdated post might do it.

Some pictures of dinner, after movie activity which equals to drinking and the movie.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



It was during World Cup if I ain't mistaken.

Had a drinking session with blather and Benny.


I miss Hoegaarden.

Was that the last time I had Hoe?

Damn.



Photobucket

The Karate Kid (2010) Publicity Still

The Karate Kid (2010) Publicity Still

The Karate Kid (2010) Publicity Still



I know, this is embarassing to post.

Giler outdated don't know how many new movies have passed by since Karate Kid.


But saved in draft already, might as well post them out, no?

Those actually few of the scenes that I really like.



That's all for now.

I know.


This post is so wtf, right?

But there's more wtf post to come.


Be back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.