Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GaIn - Irreversible

GaIn solo has been officially released a few days ago.


Took me long enough to finally listen to it and watch the MV.

I didn't even watch the teaser before hand.


Just pop out in my mind suddenly today to actually go search for it in Youtube.







As usual, there's two teaser MVs.

Which I just watched not long ago before watching the fully released MV.


Though I have seen the concept photo of GaIn before hand, the photo really didn't look like her.

So didn't really know what to expect from the solo.





Now that I have finally seen it, actually I watched like at least three times before started writing this.


I am totally surprised and amazed at the same time!

Never did I imagine GaIn having this type of image, never did I imagine her singing a song with such story inside.


Guess I was expecting something like a very cool image and not something so sentimental.

But yeah, she did it.


It is totally good and her singing is so amazing.

A side of GaIn I have never seen especially most the time I was watching her in WGM with Kwonnie, how was I to expect her new solo is such a emotional one.


Gonna love the song already.

Though normally I don't listen to this type of song much, I am wondering if I am being bias because GaIn sang it. lol


Anyway, if you wanna watch the MV with English subs, here is one.

There is also a dance version of the MV here.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.