Monday, October 11, 2010

i-City

Heard of the i-City in Shah Alam?

Bet you did.


Heard of it since months ago and finally the boyfy and I went there after a few times of delay and postpone.

We heard that it's gonna be packed when it's late so we went there mad early yesterday, we reached there barely 7pm when the light supposed to light up.


So we walked around looking before I taking out my DSLR for some photo.

Found out it's more like a business development area where there's lots of shops, offices and restaurants.


For now, there's not much restaurants opened but there's a few already which include the infamous Gasoline.

Why infamous? Because I think most food served in Gasoline is not nice and overpriced.

Others include the famous steamboat from Sunway Mentari, Tasty Pot Steamboat. That is definitely an awesome one.


There's a few mamak, some cafes and etc.

Not much but definitely growing.


So I guess after all, those lights decoration ain't the main thing.

But for now, I guess those authority are just taking the advantage to earn more from the public by charging entrance fees.


In future, I doubt there's gonna be any entrance fee since it's a business development area just like any other area in Klang Valley.

By then only, I might be back.


But that might be years in the future, I don't know. lol


Anyway, let's get back to the light deco.

Am bad at taking photo at night, so photos below aren't any amazingly taken photo.


Don't get your hopes high!

And let's get rolling now.

Enjoy!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

RaveDev said...

you did a really good job on the photo's. Most of the I-City photo's I've seen from others seem to be a little boring and standard, but I love your take on the decor, especially the photo's towards the end, great "Bokeh Close/Up" shots. Looking forward to more from you.

alLets'Lexy said...

thank youu! ^^

fran said...

wah. macam very nice place!

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.