Saturday, November 13, 2010

My blog is once again filled with all my pretty tasty post due to lack of updates.

Geez! There's so much to do and so little time, as usual.
So am very sorry for the food spam.

But I am considering... should I stop my pretty tasty post?
If so, my blog would be total zero update when I am not writing of proper post.

Sigh. So hard to decide.


Anyway, if there's really anymore readers that still comes in here, guess you guys could have notice a slight difference of the layout.
I have finally converted my old school template to the new one that Blogger has been offering since years ago.

Like so finally but yeah.
It would be much easier for me to edit on sidebar, add pages if I wanted, put in post break and etc.
But still need to figure out some ways to edit the coding a little bit.


Just a little wordie update before the pretty tasty post tonight at midnight.
After this will be an update of my Dad's birthday on last Wednesday.

Adios for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.