Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Day Challenge


I first saw this from jennihsurf.net and it kind of fascinate me in a way.

So I decided I should take up the challenge here in my blog.
Also a way to keep me blogging since I would have 30 topics ready there for me to write about.


I planned to do this in January but I am afraid I might not be able to finish it in a month.
Blogging everyday needs a huge commitment and I might not be able to commit that much in blogging.

But hopefully I can get this done by February max.

I shall pray that I will even finish this whole challenge to begin with.


All in all, this is definitely a challenge.

So I will start my first post tomorrow since its 01.01.11, it's gonna be a new year!
Time pass so fast now as we grow up and it's going scarily fast even now.

I couldn't imagine how fast time will pass when I grow even older in the future.


So anyway, instead of a new year resolution of which I have never made any, I will begin my journey this year with this 30 Day Challenge.

Any of you guys who are interested to take up the challenge, do let me know in the comment.
I would love to read of your challenge, too.

Now let's sit back and wait for the new year to arrive and say goodbye to year 2010.

Have an awesome year everyone and be wise.

6 comments:

Isabellmiao said...

i wan play also!!

but i don't think i can catch up LOL!

alLets'Lexy said...

lol! come play!! it's okie if you didn't manage to update everyday, can stretch it to 2 months or 3 months what.

at least you got 30 topics waiting for you. ^^

Joanna said...

I'm in

Sue Me said...

Ooohh.. interesting.. I am gonna do the same too :) Hehehe.. Thanks for sharing :)

heavenbubblegummy said...

hey gal..

i read ur blog and the 30 day challange is really a eye catchin! :) hahahah
so i planned to do it :)

do come and read ya :)

my blog

http://heavenbubblegummy.blogspot.com/

alLets'Lexy said...

joanna, sue, gummy

join the fun girls!! =)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.