Saturday, December 25, 2010

Meli Keuliseumaseu!!


Mr. Gingerbread Man wishing you...

Merry Christmas!!


Somehow this year Christmas seems to be a little bit different from those previous one.

Not that I had any awesome celebration or what, but one thing is I am still in Ipoh.
Since I couldn't awe at those lovely Christmas deco in KL, I might at least go out a little bit during this little Christmas.

Somehow managed to have dinner with my parents, Carrmen and her Mom tonight which I feel contented of.

Also, we still have another dinner date for tomorrow night because... we actually had Chinese food tonight.
The restaurant that we wanted to go to tonight was fully booked hence we ended up with Chinese food instead.

But it's okay, we gonna have some kick ass awesome Western food tomorrow.

Somehow it feels good to be with the family during this little Christmas.
My parents never did celebrate Christmas but at least we had dinner together and somehow it feels good.


I didn't see much of Christmas this year, this is all that I have seen today.


I am always wishing for a lovely Christmas and hopefully it will come in the coming years.

While to you guys, I wish all of you have an awesome Christmas in one way or another.

Meli Keuliseumaseu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.