Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Wrap Up

I know I said there's not gonna be any 2010 wrap up, or so in my previous post but I saw this from a friend's note in Facebook and think 'why not?'.

Since the reason of me not doing a look back or wrap up post every end year is because I am not good with it.
But since this comes with all questions, I guess it's gonna be fun to answer all the questions.

Taking a break from 30 Day Challenge, Day 02 Challenge will be postponed as it seems.

By the way, it seems like I am a answering-question-person since I am now doing this and also the 30 Day Challenge of which are mostly about answering questions.

Okay, so here let's start.


2010: The Beginning
Where did you go on New Year?: Honestly, I don't remember. But I think I met up with Bell for lunch or something before going off for dinner.
Who were you with?: As mentioned, Bell and my ex of which were the boyfy at that time.
Did you kiss anyone at midnight?: Didn't know people kiss on new year but anyway, I think I did not.
Did you make any resolutions?: I stopped making resolution years ago.

2010: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone?: I did. No need of elaboration.
Were you broken up with?: Nop.
Did you get anything for Valentine’s day?: I got a rose from Bell! Just like the previous year.
Did you meet anyone special?: I guess not, if there is I would remember.
Did you fall in love?: I don't fall, I think.

2010: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year?: I don't keep track of friends I make but I think I did.
Did you dislike anyone?: I can't please everyone, same goes to not everyone can please me. Nuff said.
Did you make any new enemies?: I don't think so. Enemy is so primary school thing.
Did you resolve any fight?: Nop.
Who was your closest friend?: Those closest to me know who they are. ♥
Did you grow apart from anyone?: I guess, more or less, there should be.

2010: Your BIRTHDAY!
Did you have a cake?: Sort of if it counts with sharing a cake with my Mom.
What did you do for your birthday?: We celebrated a day early due to some charity dinner that happened on the 12th June and we sort of celebrated my Mom's birthday there and I 'tumpang-ed'. My birthday is on the 13th while my Mom is one the 14th, in case you are confused.
Did you have a party?: No party, just dinner with family.
Did you get any presents?: Nothing much I would say. But quite some red packets from elders.
If so what was the best thing you got?: Cash? lol

2010: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year?: In a way or another, I think I did.
Did you dye your hair?: Did it twice, trying to get a lighter color each time.
Did you get your hair cut?: I think I cut it once and I regretted.
Did you change your style?: My hair was curly and I changed it to natural straight.
Were you in school?: School, nop. College, yes.
Did you get good grades?: I would say it's satisfactory, could be better.
Did you have a job?: This has always been a very hard question to answer. I will say sort of?
Did you drive?: Yes, always been the driver, too. Unless its my Dad who's driving.
Did you own a car?: Yes. And I love it!
Did anyone close to you give birth?: Yes! In fact, two of them. My cousin give birth to a uber cute daughter name Bernice while my good friend, John had a son name KyeWen.
Did you move at all?: Nop, home in Ipoh still the same.
Did you go on any vacations?: I wouldn't say vacations but I sort of have some trips here and there. Best one if Penang trip with Benny and Nicholas meeting Kelly there.
Did you leave the country at all?: NOT AT ALL! Not nice.
Would you change anything about yourself now?: I grow along the year, I wouldn't want to change anything because I am who I am as where I am now.

2010: Wrap Up
Was 2010 a good year?: It's not a bad year, but I would say it could be better. Simply means, I guess it's good enough.
Did 2010 bring any new insights?: Every year bring new insights, of course 2010 did.
Do you think 2011 will top 2010?: Yes. I don't think but I believe it will. Gonna work hard for that to happen, too.
If you could relive any moment which would you chose?: I wouldn't mind going on the Penang trip in June 2010 again or the Mayday concert I went to with Bell in June also or... I don't know! lol

I confess that in 2010 I…
(  ) stayed single for the whole year
(  ) made out in/on a car
(  ) kissed in the snow
(  ) celebrated Halloween
(  ) kissed in the rain
(x) had your heart broken
(x) broke someone else’s heart
(  ) had a stalker
(  ) mooned someone
(x) went over the minutes on your cell phone
(x) had a good relationship with someone.
(x) someone questioned your sexual orientation
(  ) came out of the closet
(  ) gotten pregnant
(  ) had an abortion
(  ) had/have a relationship with someone you’ll never forget
(  ) done something you’ve regretted
(  ) kissed under mistletoe

SCHOOL
(  ) took an honors/advanced class
(x) broke the dress code - unless your attending a private school
(  ) sent to the principal’s office for misbehavior
(  ) got straight A’s
(x) met one teacher you really like
(  ) met one teacher you really hated
(x) did something you were proud of
(  ) discovered a new talent
(x) proved yourself an idiot
(  ) embarrassed yourself in front of the class
(  ) fell in love with a teacher
(  ) intentionally tripped someone at school
(  ) got lead in the school play
(  ) made a varsity team
(  ) were involved in something you’ll never forget

OTHER
(x) painted a picture
(  ) wrote a poem
(  ) ran a mile
(  ) shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch
(x) listened to music you couldn’t stand
(x) went to a sleepover
(  ) went camping
(  ) threw a surprise party
(x) laughed till you cried
(  ) visited a foreign country
(  ) cut in a line of waiting people LOL!
(x) told someone you were busy when you weren’t
(  ) partied to celebrate the new year
(  ) cooked a disastrous meal
(  ) lost something/someone important to you
(  ) lied about how old you were
(x) prank called someone

In 2010 I…
[x] broke a promise
[x] fallen out of love
[x] lied
[x] cried over a broken heart
[x] disappointed someone close
[x] hid a secret
[x] pretended to be happy
[  ] slept under the stars
[  ] kept your new years resolution
[  ] forgot your new years resolution
[  ] met someone who changed your life
[  ] met one of your idols
[  ] changed your outlook on life
[x] sat home all day doing nothing
[x] pretended to be sick
[  ] left the country
[  ] almost died P/S RAIN'S 5cm!
[x] given up on something/someone important to you
[  ] lost something expensive
[x] learned something new about yourself
[x] tried something you normally wouldn’t try and liked it
[x] made a change in your life
[x] found out who your true friends were
[x] met great people
[x] stayed up til sunrise
[x] cried over the silliest thing
[  ] was never home on weekends
[  ] got into a car accident
[x] had friends who were drifting away from you
[  ] had someone close to you die
[x] had a high cell phone bill
[x] spent most of your money on food
[  ] had a fist fight
[  ] went to the beach with your best friend
[x] saw a celebrity
[x] gotten sick
[  ] liked more than 5 people at the same time
[  ] became closer with a lot of people

With 2010 over…
1. Did you have any relationships this year? Yes but not anymore.
2. Did you host a party? Nop.
3. Kissed two people in the same night?: Nop.
4. Pulled an all nighter? Always.
5. Puked at all? Nop.
7. Went Camping? Nop.
8. Bought something expensive? Sort of.
9. Met someone who changed you? Not really.
10. Been out of the country? No.
12. What are you thinking about? I am thinking of how 2010 have affected me.
——
1. Hugged someone? I love hugs, so what do you think? ^^
2. Slept in someone elses bed? Sort of.
3. Got a job? Another one I don't know how to answer. Job.
4. Loaned out money? Kind of.
5. Gotten in a car accident? No.
6. Gone over your mobile phone bill? No.
7. Been called a slut? I think no.
8. Done something you regret? All the time, I don't regret of what I did.


How was 2010? It's not bad! But now let's welcome 2011 and have an awesome year ahead!
Do you have any new years resolutions for 2011? I don't do new year resolutions.

The end.


Okay...

I think this is lame.
Very lame.

I don't know why I finished it, it's so lame even at halfway.
It feels like those tag or meme I always do like four years back.

I... am speechless at myself now.
Thank you very much.


Hopefully I got Day 02 Challenge up asap, I don't wanna see this on the top post seriously.
I am not going to view my own blog until my next post up.

Damn.

O'Happy 2011 ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.