Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 01 - Your current relationship; if single discuss how single life is.

Happy New Year!!

I'm going to begin my new year with the 30 Day Challenge as mentioned before.

No new year resolution, no 2010 wrap up.
I am not good at neither of those.


So for Day 01 challenge - Your current relationship; if single discuss how single life is.

Photobucket

First of, I am not sure if you guys know of my relationship status all this while.
I didn't exactly state it anywhere specifically but I know some of you knew, maybe some of you don't or you never bother, whichever it is.

I guess it's time to declare officially now on the first day of 2011 that I am single.

Some of you might be giving me a shocked face now if I can see you face.
To clarify, my current single life has only been less than a month old.

So... I am not sure of whether I should be writing about my single life or not since it has only been a short while.

I guess I'll do a mix up post about relationship and single life.


I don't know since when I don't talk about my relationship in my blog anymore or anywhere virtually.
I guess it's meant to be private after all.

It's not that I was hiding because there is nothing to hide about, or there was.

My previous relationship has been a mess.
First of all, it wasn't approved by my parents and it has went through high and low in two years time.

Two years is not a short time, I have went through so much that finally brought me back to being single once again.

I am not exactly experienced when it comes to relationship, yet I have been attached most the time since I had my first relationship.

I know its part of the process to go through its high and low but for me, there's just part of it that scarred.
In a very bad way that made me believe that it is actually very unhealthy.

Though there might not be a definition of being healthy or not when it comes to being attached, but to me there is.

Other than that, I just don't know what to talk about of my previous relationship.

I am totally at loss of word.

Photobucket

While coming back to talk about single life, I would say there isn't much difference of before and after.
Probably due to my previous relationship was a long distance relationship.

Plus I am now all busy on trying to graduate, move to Puchong, enroll in a new University, etc and etc.

It feels like nothing much changed, life goes on.
Just like how it used to be.


While for now, I promised myself to try stay single for a period of time.
I know it's kind of stupid to even made such promise but I just feel like being single and have a blast with single life.

All in all, I just wanna make time for myself, my family and my friends.
Also my study, my work, my whatever else not but I guess I just couldn't find enough time to spare to another being that requires my commitment.

I have too much to commit already now, I just wanna save some time for myself.

Photobucket

That's all I can say about single life, I guess.
I need more time to go through this single life before I can talk more about it.

On a side note, I really think that my decision is a good one.
At least to myself, it is.

p/s: Photos are unrelated to the post but I just thought of posting them here together and not let them go to waste in my harddisk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.