Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

In 10 years, I would be 33 years old and yes, I am admitting being 23 years old now though it's not my birthday yet.
Anyway, 33... the figures kind of scared me I would say.

I have always be the one who doesn't wanna grow up. In fact, I like being a kid and sometimes, I still act like a kid.
But I couldn't do it often as people might think that I am nuts. I always think kids have more fun than us, adult. In a way.

Anyway, back to topic, where I'd like to be in 10 years time.
I mean of course if I am to be given choices of where I want to be, it will be somewhere amazing no matter in what aspects.

But life is life after all, nothing is just given.

If we were to talk about it, I would say in 10 years time I would like to achieve a whole new level in my career.
Considering it's still non-existence for the moment. Simple terms, still a student.

I would love to stay in the design field, in one way or another.
I guess it's sort of what I do best and I love doing it so of course I wouldn't wanna leave it out of my future totally.

I also have this thought of being an event planner; of any sort.
Why event planner?

Because I love decorating, planning for a little something special for others and make lovely memories for others.
It just makes me happy that way.

But that would requires a whole new lot of work and planning to achieve.
Not to forget a lot more new stuff to learn of.

I wouldn't mind starting it with mini projects for friends or family.
Any mini project will do.

For birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding, graduation, just any sort of event that you can think of.
I would love to do it if anyone were to assign me to.

I think I kind of elaborated too much and should get back to topic.

I guess that's all I can think of for my career of which I am trying to work on now.
Other than that, I guess it should be unspoken of like assets and all.

Coming to love life... in 10 years time, I couldn't imagine.
Where I'd like to be in 10 years in my love life?

I would say I hope by then I would have found the one that I would spend the rest of my life with.
But coming to tying the knot, I really couldn't imagine.

Never think about it even until now, just that I have this thought in mind that I definitely wouldn't want to be married at a young age.

I guess that's all for Day 02 Challenge.


I think I should blog about something else in between the 30 Day Challenge, it might be too boring if all 30 Day Challenge is to be posted continuously.

Hopefully I have time to get pictures for those makeup I bought that I mentioned previously.

Or I would be too busy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.